MicoEnsure is looking for an enthusiastic and professional person to join our growing company and team. You should add a lot of value to the company through your experience and personality.
You will be apart of a team who will be designing and developing all our insurance software, these projects will range from, PWA's of all kinds, interactive insurance web applications, data analytics applications, websites and various
client and internal web projects.
You will be joining an elite engineering team that supports a Multinational Insurance Group (STP Risks & Micro Insurance) and our existing client base. We have a start-up culture and a belief that supporting the team to provide high
performance and growth
Dot net Engineer:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Take business requirements and develop technical solutions
- Strong knowledge with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- 7+ years of development experience using C# .NET.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic.NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs.
- Knowledge of cloud services including (but certainly not limited to) Azure
- Hands on experience with source control and related workflows including TFS and Git